Nice and chilled
The soother for babies from 7kg-10kg. A calming influence on worn-out princes and princesses – and it supports the growth of the teeth, palate and jaw. Quiet contentment.
- Before first use, submerge the soother in hot boiling water for five minutes. Leave to cool and dry off any excess water (for hygiene reasons)
- Always clean the soother before giving it to your body
- Only use softened water for cleaning (eg still mineral water), as bacteria can collect in calcium deposits. If necessary, a mild soap can also be used for cleaning.
- Leave the soother to dry thoroughly. Bacteria can collect in excess water.
- Store the soother in the box provided or in another dry sealable container
- Replace the soother every two months at least (for hygiene and safety reasons)
- The soother is designed so that it cannot be swallowed whole. If your baby puts the whole soother in their mouth simply remove it carefully and calmly
- Do not put medication or anything sweet on the soother
- The soother is not designed as a teething ring
- We recommend breaking the habit of using a soother at no later than 36 months.
Babies & children
Jaw development and breathing
- Product variety
- Multi Pack
- Product Lines
- Age group