Children’s toothpaste with fresh and fruity watermelon flavour
This toothpaste tastes like a fun day at the pool. But there’s much more to it than that. The fluoride in the toothpaste provides milk teeth with reliable, lasting protection against acidic foods and tooth decay. With a fluoride content of 1,450 ppm, this toothpaste is suitable for slightly older children (ages six and up).
Even the coolest kids will be quick to get on board with the taste of healthy teeth: this toothpaste protects and strengthens teeth and gums, and is guaranteed to put a healthy smile on the face of your little ones thanks to its sweet, fruity flavour. Bye-bye plaque and bacteria, hello healthy teeth and gums – and all it takes is a couple of minutes.
No added nasties!
This toothpaste contains no harmful ingredients such as SLS, triclosan or microplastics. For most toothpaste, the list of ingredients is full of strange words. Not this one. What’s in it? Only good things. Fluoride, for example, strengthens teeth. This one has a content of 1,450 ppm, making it ideal for children aged six years and up. Enzymes are another ingredient. They support the saliva’s natural protective role so that it can work on remineralising the enamel of the teeth. It also contains sorbitol, which prevents the toothpaste from drying out. Then there’s a dash of xylitol (AKA birch sugar), which protects against bacteria and also strengthens the teeth. We hope your kids enjoy brushing their teeth with this fruity delight!
WHY NOT FOLLOW OUR SIMPLE HOW-TO-CLEAN STEPS
- Firstly only a pea-sized amount of paste is needed on your brush.
- Always use small circular movements, no up and down and defiantly no scrubbing!
- Gently work your way around your mouth left to right, top and bottom, but ensure you pay a bit more attention to the inside of your front teeth
- Run your tongue along your teeth after brushing for two minutes to feel the Curaprox difference.
- Why not brush as a family, make it a fun activity and teach your kids a great new habit that will stay with them for life?
- Product Lines
- CS Kids
- Age group