COMPETITION TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Win a Curaprox Spooky Specials Halloween Bundle!
These Terms and Conditions apply to the ‘Win a Curaprox Spooky Specials Halloween Bundle’ (the “Competition”). The Competition can be entered by any UK resident aged between 5 & 12 years, via their parent or guardian uploading it on their behalf. All entrants must follow the entry criteria fully to be entered into the competition (defined below) by the Closing Date (defined below) to be in with the chance to “win” a Curaprox Spooky Specials Halloween Bundle.
1. The Promoter
- The Competition is promoted and managed by Curaden UK Ltd, 6 Nene Road, Kimbolton, Cambridgeshire PE28 0LF
2. The competition
- 2.1 The Competition is free to enter (no purchase necessary).
- 2.2 The Competition is open to all GB residents aged 5 to 12.
- 2.3 All entries must be submitted by the child’s parent or guardian. It will be the Promoter’s sole decision as to whether any eligibility requirement has or has not been met and the Promoter may require evidence or confirmation from entrants before awarding the Prize.
- 2.4 The Promoter will not accept entries to the Competition where they have been computer generated or are incomplete.
- 2.5 Only 1 (one) valid entry may be submitted per child. Any additional entries will not be counted or eligible to win.
- 2.6 The Competition requires the parent or guardian to have internet access to be able to upload the entry as set out in point 3.
3. How to enter
- 3.1 The Competition will run from Wednesday 19th October to Monday 31st October 23:59.
- 3.2 All entries received after the Closing Date will not be eligible to enter.
- 3.3 To enter the Competition:
- Upload a picture of the child with their competition entry as outlined below, along with a parent and guardian and supply the child’s full name and age at point of entry. To be in with a chance to win, the child, and where specified parent or guardian, must complete the following steps: Step 1: Carve your pumpkin. Important! Make sure your parent or guardian helps you. Do not attempt to carve your pumpkin without supervision and help from an adult; Step 2: Take a photo of you and a parent or guardian with your pumpkin; Step 3: Ask a parent or Guardian to complete the form below The entry form can be found here: https://www.curaproxworld.co.uk/win-a-curaprox-kids-spooky-specials-bundle/
4. The Prize
- 4.1 12 (twelve) winners will be chosen from all eligible entries (those that have supplied all the correct information as outlined in 3.3 and have complied with these terms and conditions) and will be chosen by 7th November 2022. All winners will be notified by 9th November 2022.
- 4.2 The 12 (twelve) chosen winners will win a ‘Curaprox Spooky Specials Halloween Bundle’ consisting of x1 Little Bacteria Kids Duo Pack Brushes, x1 Kids Toothpaste, x1 Plaque Finding Tablets, x1 Sticker Chart, x1 Sticker Sheet, x1 Mystery Prize.
- 4.3 The prize is provided by Curaden UK Ltd.
- 4.4 There is no cash alternative for the Prize.
- 4.5 The Prize is not negotiable or transferable.
- 4.6 The prize will be sent within 2 weeks of the winners being notified (9th November 2022 to 23rd November 2022).
- 4.7 The competition is not open to employees of Curaden or their families.
- 5.1 The decision of the Promoter is final and no correspondence or discussion will be entered into.
- 5.2 The Promoter will contact the Winner on the platform they used to enter the Competition by the 9th November 2022. The Winner will be asked for their full name, email address and phone number and confirmation that they accept the Prize.
- 5.3 The Promoter will make all reasonable efforts to contact the winner. If the winner cannot be contacted or is not available within 10 (ten) working days of being contacted by the Promoter then the Promoter reserves the right to offer the prize to the next eligible entrant selected from the eligible entries that were received before the Closing Date.
6. Terms and Conditions of the Prize
- 6.1 By accepting the Prize you are confirming that you are happy for the Promoter to use the uploaded image as part of the entry on their social media accounts (Facebook and Instagram) https://www.facebook.com/CuraproxUK/ https://www.instagram.com/curaprox_uk/?hl=en and by submitting the entry you are giving the Promoter (Curaden UK) full rights and permission to use any other intellectual property as part of the submission in their future marketing and products.
- 6.2 The prize is non-negotiable, non-transferable and non-refundable, no cash alternative to the prize is available.
- 6.3 This competition is not open to employees or employees family of Curaden UK Ltd.