COMPETITION TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Win a one-night Stay at Legoland
These Terms and Conditions apply to the Win a One Night Stay at Legoland Windsor competition (the “Competition”). The Competition can be entered by any UK resident aged between 6 & 11 years, via their parent or guardian uploading it on their behalf. All entrants must follow the entry criteria fully to be entered into the competition (defined below) by the Closing Date (defined below) to be in with the chance to “win” a one night stay at Legoland Windsor. All fully completed entrants will also be entered into winning a runners up prize of a Curaprox Kids Toothbrush and a Curaprox Kids full sized mint toothpaste. There are 1000 runners up prizes.
1. The Promoter
- The Competition is promoted and managed by Curaden UK Ltd, 6 Nene Road, Kimbolton, Cambridgeshire PE28 0LF
2. The competition
- 2.1 The Competition is free to enter (no purchase necessary).
- 2.2 The Competition is open to all GB residents aged 6 to 11
- 2.3 All entries must be submitted by the child’s parent or guardian. It will be the Promoter’s sole decision as to whether any eligibility requirement has or has not been met and the Promoter may require evidence or confirmation from entrants before awarding the Prize.
- 2.4 The Promoter will not accept entries to the Competition where they have been computer generated or are incomplete.
- 2.5 Only 1 (one) valid entry may be submitted per child. Any additional entries will not be counted or eligible to win.
- 2.6 The Competition requires the parent or guardian to have internet access to ne able to upload the entry as set out in point 3.
- 2.7 The Winners (defined below) must be available to take up the Prize (defined below) before the end of 2022 (as set out in clause 4.5).
3. How to enter
- 3.1 The Competition will run from Tuesday 17th May to Friday 17th June 23:59.
- 3.2 All entries received after the Closing Date are automatically disqualified.
- 3.3 To enter the Competition:
- Upload a picture of the child as outlined in 2.2 holding a picture of their competition entry as outlined below, along with a parent and guardian and supply the child’s full name and age at point of entry.
- To be in with a chance to win, the child, and where specified parent or guardian, must complete the following steps: Step 1: Draw your monster; Step 2: Tell us all about your monster creation by writing a short story or poem (150 words max.); Step 3: Give your monster a name; Step 4: Take a photo of you and a parent or guardian holding your monster picture; Step 5: Complete and submit the entry form. The entry form can be found here : https://www.curaproxworld.co.uk/legoland-competition/
4. The prize
- 4.1 6 (six) winners will be chosen from all eligible entries (those that have supplied all the correct information as outlined in 3.3 and have complied with these terms and conditions) and will be chosen by 30th June 2022. All winners will be notified by 7th July 2022.
- 4.2 The 6 chosen winners will win a trip to LEGOLAND Resort Hotel with Legoland entry, as more accurately described at condition 5.3.
- 4.3 The prize is provided by Prize Shark Ltd.
- 4.5 The prize is a contribution of up to £465 per family group for:
- (b) breakfast for the Family at the Bricks Family Restaurant in the LEGOLAND Resort Hotel; and
- (c) Parking at the LEGOLAND Resort Hotel on the day of arrival and departure.
- (d) if your chosen date is over and above £465 you can contribute to this yourself to the value of your holiday (together the “Prize”)
- The Prize contribution must be redeemed by the winner before the end of 2022, Opening dates for LEGOLAND WINDSOR Resort can be found at <https://www.legoland.co.uk/plan-your-day/before-you-visit/opening-hours/>.
- 4.6 The Prize is subject to availability.
- 4.7 The Prize does not include travel insurance, the cost of transfers to and from the venue, food and drink (other than as stated at 4.5(b) above), spending money, tax or personal expenses. Any additional prize expense over and above £465 per prize or any other costs incurred in addition to those set out above and that are incidental to the fulfilment of the Prize are the responsibility of the Winner and the Family.
- 4.8 There is no cash alternative for the Prize.
- 4.9 The Prize is not negotiable or transferable.
- 5.0 1000 runners up will on full completion of an entry as outline in 3.3 will be sent a Curaprox Kids Toothbrush and a Curaprox Kids Mint Toothpaste as part of the competition. These will be sent after the competition closing date of 17th June 2022 and before 31st July 2022.
- 5.1 The competition is not open to employees of Curaden or their families.
- 5.1 The decision of the Promoter is final and no correspondence or discussion will be entered into.
- 5.2 The Promoter will contact the Winner on the platform they used to enter the Competition by the end of June 2022. The Winner will be asked for their full name, email address and phone number and confirmation that they accept the Prize.
- 5.3 The Promoter will pass the Winners full name, email address and phone number to Prize Shark Ltd, who will contact the Winner to claim the Prize.
- 5.4 The Promoter will make all reasonable efforts to contact the winner. If the winner cannot be contacted or is not available within 10 (ten) working days of being contacted by the Promoter &/or Prize Shark then the Promoter reserves the right to offer the prize to the next eligible entrant selected from the eligible entries that were received before the Closing Date.
6. Claiming the prize
- 6.1 Please allow 21 working days for Prize Shark to contact you.
- 6.2 The prize may not be claimed by a third party on your behalf.
- 6.3 The Prize Provider will make all reasonable efforts to contact the winner. If the winner cannot be contacted or is not available, or has not claimed their prize within 10 (ten) working days of being contacted by the Prize Provider, the Promoter reserves the right to offer the prize to the next eligible entrant selected from the eligible entries that were received before the Closing Date.
- 6.4 Neither the Promoter nor Prize Shark accept any responsibility if you are not able to take up the Prize.
7. Terms and Conditions for Use of the Prize
- 7.1 By accepting the Prize, you agree to comply with the terms and conditions applicable to the issue and use of tickets and hotel stays from time to time as and set out at:
- (a) LEGOLAND Windsor Resort Terms and Conditions: https://www.legoland.co.uk/security-privacy-legal/terms-conditions/park/
- (b) LEGOLAND Resort Hotel Terms and Conditions: https://www.legoland.co.uk/security-privacy-legal/terms-conditions/legoland-hotel/
- 7.2 By accepting the Prize you are confirming that you are happy for the Promoter to use the image and story submitted as part of the entry on their social media accounts (Facebook and Instagram) https://www.facebook.com/CuraproxUK/ https://www.instagram.com/curaprox_uk/?hl=en and by submitting the entry you are giving the Promoter (Curaden UK) full rights and permission to use the monster name, story and any other intellectual property as part of the submission in their future marketing and products.
- 7.3 You cannot resell, trade or otherwise transfer the Prize. You may be asked to provide the name and address and any other ID details as required, of ticket holders at any time by an official steward or employee of Prize Shark or the venue owner or police officer.
- 7.4 Neither the Prize Provider nor the Promoter provide any guarantee in relation to the Prize cannot be held liable for any injury, loss or damage of any kind arising from the use of the Prize by the Winner or the participation of any entrant in the Competition.