When your gums fall in love
Why do dental professionals recommend the CS 5460? Two words: Gentle and Effective. The ultra-fine, Curen® filaments (bristles to you and I) are densely packed on the brush head to give exceptional cleaning power that literally polishes your teeth to perfection. No scrubbing here!
Did you know that a hard brush can cause damage to your teeth and gums? Curaprox toothbrushes not only prevent brushing damage but also break up and remove daily plaque perfectly, polishing it away to create a perfectly gorgeous smile you can see and feel.
- Gentle yet highly effective brush action thanks to our unique Curen®-filaments
- Polishing teeth to perfection due to the sheer number of filaments on each and every Curaprox toothbrush
- A slightly angled head, that’s no accident, it’s engineered this way to ensure no tooth is unbrushed.
- Finally, an octagonal handle helps users to brush at the correct angle and prevents over-gripping.
FOLLOW OUR SIMPLE HOW-TO-BRUSH STEPS
- Use only a pea-sized amount of paste on your toothbrush
- Always use small circular movements, no up and down and defiantly no scrubbing!
- Gently work your way around your mouth left to right, top and bottom, but ensure you pay a bit more attention to the inside of your front teeth
- Run your tongue along your teeth after brushing for two minutes and feel the Curaprox difference.
- Product Variety
- Single Pack
- Product Lines
- CS 5460
- Age group